Wednesday, March 10, 2010

no title - date unknown

I did what they were afraid to do.
It’s as simple as that. 
I’ve seen fears grace, and the places it takes you to.
They follow like sheep, herding together like scared little children, hoping their numbers can scare the bogyman away. 
They’re all fools.
He lives inside of them, and the more faces you bring together, the more shapes he can take. 
I have no delusions about myself, the same horrible thing could be just as deeply rooted in me, but at least I take it far away where it can’t hurt anyone.  I knew there was no hope in their futures, and unlike them, I wasn’t afraid to do what had to be done.
Their sense of safety is false, and they hubris they’ve built their wax walls out of is sure to fall when the truth comes calling.  I’ve heard it for a long time now, long before all this started.  This is just proof and truth of everything that I already knew.
That we’re fucked.

1 comment:

Andrew Dunn Clarke said...

"they’ve built their wax walls out of is sure to fall "

si k